Nearly everyone experiences unwanted digestive symptoms now and again. Sometimes these symptoms may be minor, other times they may be very disruptive.
A number of symptoms that occur together may characterize irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), or another functional GI disorder.
Whether or not digestive symptoms arise from functional GI disorders, there may be ways to help relieve bothersome digestive symptoms.
Learn more about several common digestive symptoms here:
- Difficult to Determine Intestinal Symptoms
- Abdominal Noises
- Alarm Symptoms: A Cause for Alarm?
- Anal Discomfort and How to Deal With It
- Belching: Is it Normal?
- Understanding Bloating and Distension
- Confusing or Ambiguous Upper Gut Symptoms
- Controlling Intestinal Gas
- Controlling Chronic Pain