Nearly everyone experiences unwanted digestive symptoms now and again. Sometimes these symptoms may be minor, other times they may be very disruptive.
A number of symptoms that occur together may characterize irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) or another functional GI disorder.
Whether or not digestive symptoms arise from a functional GI disorders, there may be ways to help relieve bothersome digestive symptoms.
Learn more about several common digestive symptoms here:
- Abdominal Noises
- Alarm Symptoms: A Cause for Alarm?
- Anal Discomfort and How to Deal With It
- Belching: Is it Normal?
- Understanding Bloating and Distension
- Confusing or Ambiguous Upper Gut Symptoms
- Controlling Intestinal Gas
- Controlling Chronic Pain