Close this search box.

114- Colonoscopy and Sigmoidoscopy: What to Expect

Your doctor has suggested that you have a colonoscopy, or perhaps a shorter version called a sigmoidoscopy. For that purpose you are referred to a specialist, usually a gastroenterologist who is specially trained to do the procedure. This article describes what to expect. Reviewed and updated 2009.

Skip to content