- Band-Aides & Blackboards
- For kids and teens Band-Aides & Blackboards is a site about growing up with medical problems ...any ole type. Its goal is to help people understand what it's like, from the perspective of the children and teens who are doing just that. These kids have become experts at coping with problems. They'd like you to know how they do it, and they hope that you'll be glad you came to visit.
- Canadian Society of Intestinal Research (CSiR)
- The Canadian Society of Intestinal Research (CSiR) is a registered non-profit organization. Established on October 18, 1976, CSiR is dedicated to increasing public awareness, providing patient educational materials, spearheading patient advocacy, and funding medical research regarding all areas of the gastrointestinal tract - from reflux disease, to inflammatory bowel disease, to irritable bowel syndrome, to hemorrhoids, and more.
- Cochrane Summaries
- The Cochrane Collaboration is an international not-for-profit organization involved in preparing, maintaining and promoting the accessibility of systematic reviews of the effects of health care. Their new website, Cochrane Summaries offers numerous plain language, layperson-oriented summaries from Cochrane systematic reviews relating to a variety of functional gastrointestinal disorders.
- Mayo Clinic
- Health and medical information and resources are available from the Mayo Clinic.
- IFFGD's Web Linking Policy